Both fees, local and national, are required to be paid in advance. Payment is made in a single exhibition to the account of the Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios de San Miguel de Allende, A.C..
- Account Name: AMP0408237S3
- RFC: Asociacion Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobobiliarioes de San Miguel de Allende, A.C.
- Bank: BBVA Bancomer
- Account Number: 0199502297
- CLABE: 012240001995022979
Once the documentation and payment are completed, the Membership Committee will add your data and you will be given access to the AMPI network, the MLS and you can start participating within the AMPI SMA meetings with voice and vote.
Important responsibilities of the new member:
- 100% of sales and rental agents working in an AMPI associate office will be required to become AMPI affiliates.
- New associates must integrate all their agents as soon as they are members of AMPI.
- Associates should notify the membership committee when an AMPI affiliate is no longer working in their office, including the reason for their departure.
- Associates must officially justify any absence from meetings, both ordinary and extraordinary. Three absences in a year may be cause for expulsion from the association at the discretion of the assembly.
- Failure to commit to membership regulations will cause your documentation to be reviewed and approved again.
- See AMPI's bylaws for a complete list of associate responsibilities. Article V specifies who can enter AMPI. Article VII lists the obligations of AMPI associates.
It is important to fill out the associate application form, which includes:
- The commitment to comply with the statutes, code of ethics, regulations, instructions and manuals of the association.
- Proof of accreditation or commitment to take the certification course in Real Estate Marketing endorsed by Conocer, have the real estate accreditation of the state of Guanajuato, a diploma in Comprehensive Real Estate Administration, as well as any other Real Estate course that has been taken.
- Provide recommendations from active AMPI associates with at least two years of membership.
- Resume - complete history including accreditation of a minimum of two years of work experience in the real estate industry in San Miguel de Allende.
- Partial waiver of the rights of any civil litigation against another member of Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios de San Miguel de Allende, A.C. when another member has filed a complaint against him before the committee of honor and justice and according to the statutes of the Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios de San Miguel de Allende, A.C.
Similarly, it is important to send us the following documents:
- Copy of registration in the RFC. (The applicant must be duly established and registered with the competent authorities). If registration with Hacienda is through a corporate entity, also provide a copy of the articles of the corporation (Acta Constitutiva).
- Proof of address (receipt of electricity, telephone or water).
- Official identification (INE or Passport).
In the case of foreigners, also include FM2 or FM3 (or current respective immigration document) duly updated to work in the real estate field. If your current FM document says non-profit, you must provide a copy of the subsequent immigration document that specifies the authorization to work in the real estate field as an Expansion of activity.
Each interested in belonging to theAsociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios de San Miguel de Allende, A.C. as a member must be interviewed by the Membership Committee.